Watch this video then answer these questions in writing. Post it to the comments section of my blog.
1. What do you think is the main idea of this video?
2. Do you agree or disagree with this video's message? Why?
3. How important is it for you to know about the many ways of using the Internet to communicate? Why?
1)I think the main idea if this video is about different website and blogspot.
2)I am not agree with this videos because for example you want to sign up in a website and you need to sign your all informations like phone numbers, e-Mails etc.
3)This is important to me to know about the many ways of using the Internet to communicate because some people they don't know what is better to communicate with other peoples, like me I asked my cousins first if they know a website to commuicate with other peoples like our cousins, friends etc.
I think that the main idea from the video is about how does people think together and when share their ideas and then that’s how they make a new web or BlogSpot.
2. I agree with this video because if every body share an idea every thing is possible too do.
3. It is so important for me because there are many ways to communicate with friends and your family by using different webs and you don’t have to use the phone to talk with them and you don’t pay either like when you use the phone for a long time.
1. I think the main idea of this video was how people work together on the internet and how they share their ideas with each other
2. I agree with this video because people can share their ideas and work together , and if they want to sign up in a website they can stop for a minute and think if they think they should or not or if does that website keeps their informations. There are a lot of good and bad websites, we just have to think.
3. It is very important for me because I can talk with my friend family and other people I also can make friends or meet new people but we all have to watch out before we try to meet new people on the internet. People can even work at home because they can communicate with their bosses or their partners.
1.) The main idea of this video is about how the people thinking. 2.) I agree with this video because people can do differet stuff with the computer. 3.)This is so important for me because I can use internet for comumunicate with my uncles and my friends.
1. The main idea of this video is about to create blog and post online things. 2. I agree with this video because this helps a person to share their view on blog and post there thing. 3. It is so important to know about the internet because it help person to communicate with family in different country of world and person will save his money on his phone bill to talk on internet with people in different country of world.
1. The main idea of this video is about how people sharing their idea and how they thinking. 2. I am not agree with this video because one someone creates the website, he/she want to know information that people post. 3. It is important to know about the internet because everything you want you can find it in internet. There is many ways communicate in internet. It is important to know which one is good for you. For example: Hotmail and Yahoo. Some people create website to post good thing. For example: NEWS, sports, education and etc.
1) I think the main idea of this video is about people thinking, communicating and sharing ideas together.
2) I kind of agree and disagree with this video’s message. Because,I agree that everyone can communicate and share things too.Anyone has freedom to create anything on the internet. The internet gives people equality so they can share the knowledge with people who need it, and Freedom when the people know it they can be creative in many ways. I disagree when you don’t know how to protect and sharing the information, and What is the right and safe things to do, plus anything on the internet is not always correct for example Wikipedia. In Wikipedia any one can put information there, and sometimes the information is a lot of carp and wrong too.
3)Is really important for me to know about the many different ways of using the internet to communicate, because I personally don’t use the phone that much to talk with my family and friends, sometimes it cost a lot of money to talk to people who are really far away from you. Instant I use e-mail, and Facebook, and more often I use video camera so I can see my family who are in Somali and they can see me too. So any ways I have to be careful from people that I do not know them, and I have to be careful with my personal information when I sign up for any e-mail or any website too.
1. What do you think is the main idea of this video?
The 21st century is the time for mass innovation. Nowadays, people can easily share their ideas through the web. However, there are many risks when ideas are shared carelessly.
2. Do you agree or disagree with this video's message? Why?
I totally agree with the video’s message because Internet has two – faced. If you use it judiciously, it will be one of best tools to take and share information. Conversely, it is quite dangerous unless you use it carefully.
3. How important is it for you to know about the many ways of using the Internet to communicate? Why?
In my opinion, it is very significant to know the ways of using the Internet to communicate because it can help me catch up with the global development and information exactly. Moreover, I can use the Internet more carefully and select information effectively.
1.What do you think is the main idea of this video? I think the main idea of this video is about people put their idea in internet and they talk about conversations and mass of conversant.
2.Do you agree or disagree with this video’s message? Why? Yes, because we share the information today.
3.How important is it for you to know about the many ways of using the internet to communicate? Why? It is Very important to use internet because 21st century we are communicate through internet now a day.
1) The main idea of this video is about exploring how the web is changing our world, and sharing ideas by creating blog. 2) I agree with this video's message, because it is good to create a culture in which more people share ideas and information. 3) It is important for me to know about the many ways of using the internet, because internet is very useful for entertainment, learning new things, and sharing ideas.
1)I think this video was about how people say what they want, and share their ideas with others. 2)I agreed with this video's message because it helps us to find information that we really need. For instance when finding a street address we can use the internet. 3)It is very important to me to know about the many ways of using the internet, to keep In touch with friends and family. Also to communicate with new people by such Skype, and Yahoo messenger. There are lots of other services through which people send messages.
1)I think the main idea if this video is about different website and blogspot.
ReplyDelete2)I am not agree with this videos because for example you want to sign up in a website and you need to sign your all informations like phone numbers, e-Mails etc.
3)This is important to me to know about the many ways of using the Internet to communicate because some people they don't know what is better to communicate with other peoples, like me I asked my cousins first if they know a website to commuicate with other peoples like our cousins, friends etc.
I think that the main idea from the video is about how does people think together and when share their ideas and then that’s how they make a new web or BlogSpot.
ReplyDelete2. I agree with this video because if every body share an idea every thing is possible too do.
3. It is so important for me because there are many ways to communicate with friends and your family by using different webs and you don’t have to use the phone to talk with them and you don’t pay either like when you use the phone for a long time.
1. I think the main idea of this video was how people work together on the internet and how they share their ideas with each other
ReplyDelete2. I agree with this video because people can share their ideas and work together , and if they want to sign up in a website they can stop for a minute and think if they think they should or not or if does that website keeps their informations. There are a lot of good and bad websites, we just have to think.
3. It is very important for me because I can talk with my friend family and other people I also can make friends or meet new people but we all have to watch out before we try to meet new people on the internet. People can even work at home because they can communicate with their bosses or their partners.
1.) The main idea of this video is about how the people thinking.
ReplyDelete2.) I agree with this video because people can do differet stuff with the computer.
3.)This is so important for me because I can use internet for comumunicate with my uncles and my friends.
1. The main idea of this video is about to create blog and post online things.
ReplyDelete2. I agree with this video because this helps a person to share their view on blog and post there thing.
3. It is so important to know about the internet because it help person to communicate with family in different country of world and person will save his money on his phone bill to talk on internet with people in different country of world.
1. The main idea of this video is about how people sharing their idea and how they thinking.
ReplyDelete2. I am not agree with this video because one someone creates the website, he/she want to know information that people post.
3. It is important to know about the internet because everything you want you can find it in internet. There is many ways communicate in internet. It is important to know which one is good for you. For example: Hotmail and Yahoo. Some people create website to post good thing. For example: NEWS, sports, education and etc.
1) I think the main idea of this video is about people thinking, communicating and sharing ideas together.
ReplyDelete2) I kind of agree and disagree with this video’s message. Because,I agree that everyone can communicate and share things too.Anyone has freedom to create anything on the internet. The internet gives people equality so they can share the knowledge with people who need it, and Freedom when the people know it they can be creative in many ways. I disagree when you don’t know how to protect and sharing the information, and What is the right and safe things to do, plus anything on the internet is not always correct for example Wikipedia. In Wikipedia any one can put information there, and sometimes the information is a lot of carp and wrong too.
3)Is really important for me to know about the many different ways of using the internet to communicate, because I personally don’t use the phone that much to talk with my family and friends, sometimes it cost a lot of money to talk to people who are really far away from you. Instant I use e-mail, and Facebook, and more often I use video camera so I can see my family who are in Somali and they can see me too. So any ways I have to be careful from people that I do not know them, and I have to be careful with my personal information when I sign up for any e-mail or any website too.
1. What do you think is the main idea of this video?
ReplyDeleteThe 21st century is the time for mass innovation. Nowadays, people can easily share their ideas through the web. However, there are many risks when ideas are shared carelessly.
2. Do you agree or disagree with this video's message? Why?
I totally agree with the video’s message because Internet has two – faced. If you use it judiciously, it will be one of best tools to take and share information. Conversely, it is quite dangerous unless you use it carefully.
3. How important is it for you to know about the many ways of using the Internet to communicate? Why?
In my opinion, it is very significant to know the ways of using the Internet to communicate because it can help me catch up with the global development and information exactly. Moreover, I can use the Internet more carefully and select information effectively.
1.What do you think is the main idea of this video?
ReplyDeleteI think the main idea of this video is about people put their idea in internet and they talk about conversations and mass of conversant.
2.Do you agree or disagree with this video’s message? Why?
Yes, because we share the information today.
3.How important is it for you to know about the many ways of using the internet to communicate? Why?
It is Very important to use internet because 21st century we are communicate through internet now a day.
1) The main idea of this video is about exploring how the web is changing our world, and sharing ideas by creating blog.
ReplyDelete2) I agree with this video's message, because it is good to create a culture in which more people share ideas and information.
3) It is important for me to know about the many ways of using the internet, because internet is very useful for entertainment, learning new things, and sharing ideas.
1)I think this video was about how people say what they want, and share their ideas with others.
ReplyDelete2)I agreed with this video's message because it helps us to find information that we really need. For instance when finding a street address we can use the internet.
3)It is very important to me to know about the many ways of using the internet, to keep In touch with friends and family. Also to communicate with new people by such Skype, and Yahoo messenger. There are lots of other services through which people send messages.